Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Greetings Flamingos! 

Hope you had a happy Wednesday and enjoyed bringing your pets and/or stuffed animals to school today!  It was fun bringing my two cats, Bella and Maya, to a few of my Google Meets.  I truly think my furry family members enjoy having us around the house these days.

Thursday's Spirit Day is APPRECIATION DAY!  I cannot wait to see all the pictures, letters, and words of encouragement that our students will draw/write to our First Responders during this time.  Show us what you have done through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Emails!

Enjoy the evening! Be Well.
MISS YOU ALL, 
XO- Mrs. Schreiber 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations to the 5th Grade Class of 2020 from Calusa Elementary!  We are proud of your accomplishments and hope you enjoy the Moving ...