Wednesday, April 8, 2020

April 8, 2020

Hello Flamingos!  We are happy to have our blog up and running.  Thank you to Mrs. Schwarz for getting it started and organizing it for us. 

Today is such a beautiful day and it just reminds me about walking around campus seeing your happy smiles, hearing your laughter, watching you learn, or playing at recess.  Take some time today to be out in the sun... soak up some Vitamin D and get outside!  Sometimes it is so easy to stay inside, do your online work, join a google meet, watch some tv, and/or cuddle with your pet... however, it is important to get outside and move!! 

What do you like to do when you are outside?  Maybe play, ride a bike, jog, garden, or walk the dog?
Can't wait to see all the things you are doing to enjoy the SUNSHINE!

Calusa Flock Rocks & I miss you ALL!
XO, Mrs. Schreiber

6 comments:

  1. I am excited to have a fun way to keep in touch with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make sure to go on a walk every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I walk near the beach almost every day and play outside with my granddaughter whenever possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my morning walks! It's a good way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! :-) I have been going for a 3-mile walk everyday and spending time on my patio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have been doing a 2 1 mile run every night
    -
    2

    ReplyDelete

Congratulations to the 5th Grade Class of 2020 from Calusa Elementary!  We are proud of your accomplishments and hope you enjoy the Moving ...