Thursday, April 16, 2020

Becoming a Junior Audubon




Hi everyone,
I have been looking for new things to do around my house and yard. We have had been such beautiful weather! I feel very lucky to live in Florida. With this quarantine and staying home, I have found it really good for my mindset to sit outside a little bit each day. While out there I have noticed a lot of different birds and I started wondering about them. I am a BIG wonderer! Well I found an app called Merlin Bird App and downloaded it to my phone. I love it! (Always ask your parents before doing anything on the internet) I created a recording form you might find helpful to use while observing. You can download it here Recording Form

1 comment:

  1. I took a ride by the old "dog beach" in Gulfstream the other day and to my surprise the ocean was full of pelicans. They are taking over their piece of paradise! They are my favorite water bird. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Congratulations to the 5th Grade Class of 2020 from Calusa Elementary!  We are proud of your accomplishments and hope you enjoy the Moving ...