Friday, May 15, 2020

Sea Turtle read aloud


Hi everyone! I have been thinking a lot about nature lately. One of my favorite Florida animals is the sea turtle. They are super cool! Fun Fact-they were around when dinosaurs roamed the earth! Take a look at this video I made while reading the book Tammy Turtle: A Tale About Saving Sea Turtles

I also saw that two sea turtles were just released from the Loggerhead Marine Life Center in Juno Beach. You can see that video here:Loggerhead Marine Life Center Turtle Release

If you are interested in reading more about these amazing creatures I recommend these books:
  • Sea Turtles by Gail Gibbons
  • One Tiny Turtle by Nicola Davies
  • A Sea Turtle Story by Mary Maden
  • I'll Follow the Moon by Stephanie Lisa Tara
  • Baby Sea Turtle by Aubrey Lang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations to the 5th Grade Class of 2020 from Calusa Elementary!  We are proud of your accomplishments and hope you enjoy the Moving ...